If you’re a new mom, then you’re probably faced with wanting to get rid of the excess weight you picked up during pregnancy. If you’re not breastfeeding, you can use phentermine to help you shed those unwanted pounds.
You’ll be pleased to know that as a new mom, you can lose weight quickly and naturally during the 8 to 12 week period after birthing so it is not necessary to begin a Phentermine regime right away. If for some reason your weight loss slows down and plateaus, then you might want to consider taking Phentermine. If you had a normal BMI and weight before you were pregnant and gained somewhere between 25-35 pounds during pregnancy as your doctor suggested, then it should only take you 2-3 months to return to your pre-pregnancy weight with the aid of Phentermine.
Things You’ll Need To Do While On Phentermine
- No Fad diets – fad diets come and go and actually some of them are not all bad but they often limit the carbs you can take in. Since you are a new mom, you need to take in healthy carbs that are fiber rich. Fiber to make you feel full and the carbs to supply you with energy. Take in foods such as brown/wild rice, quinoa and whole grain bread.
- Fast foods – believe it or not there are healthy fast foods and you’ll want to stock up on those because you won’t have time for yourself. You’ll need to grab and go. Healthy fast foods include yogurt, veggies, fruits, nuts and even healthy frozen dinners.
- Exercise – As much as you can. Taking your baby for a walk in a stroller and walk or jog behind. This will help you burn more calories and provide a workout for your muscles. If the weather is inclement, try holding your baby and doing squats in the house.
- Meal frequency – Phentermine will certainly curb your appetite but you still need to eat throughout the day. Don’t wait until you are really hungry. Eat small amounts throughout the day and snacking is okay in small amounts as a few pieces of fruit and nuts and perhaps a cracker and a slice of cheese. Stay away from sugary foods because they will only spike your blood sugar levels and increase your cravings for more sugar.
- Sleep – This will certainly be a difficult time to get sleep but you must for your mental and physical well being. Without the proper sleep, you won’t be able to lose weight. It has been demonstrated that new moms who get a least 7 hours of sleep were able to get rid of their unwanted pounds. Those that got 5 hours or less held onto their pregnancy weight. If you can, sleep when your baby sleeps.
You know that it is important to lose weight after the birth of your baby so if you need help consider taking Phentermine. Phentermine along with diet and exercise can give you the added advantage of faster weight loss so you can get back into the swing of things.
- MedicineNet.com - Phentermine Weight Loss Drug Side Effects, Dosage, Safety & Alcohol Effects.
- RXList.com - Phentermine (phentermine hydrochloride): Side Effects, Dosages, Treatment, Interactions, Warnings
- EverydayHealth.com - Phentermine Reviews - Everyday Health
- HealthLine.com - Phentermine - Side Effects, Dosage, Uses, and More.
(Last Updated On: 20th January 2020)